Make a gift to the Norwich University Parents Fund...
and remain involved in your child’s educational experience.
You have always been part of your child’s education—and staying involved at NU is an investment in your child’s future. Thanks to the generosity of people like you, students now enjoy:
- The Shaw Recreation Center
- Academic Scholarships
- State-of-the art video and audio technology across campus
For programs, like the above to be funded, NU looks for your support. By investing today, you can make an immediate impact to areas of critical need:
- The Renovation of Sabine Field
- The Solar Decathlon, a national competition to design, engineer, and build an energy-efficient model home
- Growing the endowment for the Center of Civic Engagement in support of service learning and other important campus activities
- And much more!
The Parents Fund
helps bridge the gap between the tuition you pay and the actual cost of an education. Last year, Norwich provided students with $27 million in financial aid.
Norwich is committed to providing students with this level of financial support, but we need your help to continue the exceptional leadership, academic, athletic, and real world experiences we offer.
Make your gift to the NU Parents Fund:
Your gift of any size allows today’s students to become tomorrow’s leaders.
1. Mail your check to:
Class Giving Office
158 Harmon Drive
Northfield, VT 05663
2. Click here
to make a gift online.
For more information on the Parents Fund, please contact, Danielle LaCavalla, Assistant Director of Class Giving at email@example.com
or by phone, 802.485.2306.