Note: Psychology is one of the most transferable
degrees. Please refer to What Can I Do With This Major? to see how many different avenues one can take with this major.STOP!
Before you start looking for a job read these
Step by Step guide to finding a Job
How to Use Social Media in Your Job Search
General Job Sites: Including job postings, interview tips, salary Information, and so much more
- Use Resume Builder to create and manage your Resumes and Cover Letters using helpful templates and samples.
- Search and apply for full-time Jobs and Internships in minutes.
- Create Custom Job Search Agents so you will be notified each time a new job that meets your interests is posted.
- Use the Expanded NACELink Job Search tool to search over six million national and international job postings. The Expanded NACELink Job Search is an amazing tool that aggregates job postings from reputable sites and allows you to search for postings by location, job function, and experience required.
- Access online Company Profiles to learn more about potential employers, and so much more!
Professional Associations are a great resource for students and professionals. Not only do they look great on a resume but they can open doors to networking opportunities, conferences/seminars and job postings! A membership can make a great graduation gift! Since Psychology is a broad major you could look up professional associations in a variety of industries. Below are some examples:
- Go here for a complete list
Career Development Center
Wise Campus Center, Room 232 • 158 Harmon Drive • Northfield, VT • 05663
HIRE NORWICH FIRST!