Men's Ice Hockey Starts Quest for 4th National Title
The Norwich Men's Ice Hockey team starts their pursuit of the programs fourth Division III National Title tonight in Kreitzberg Arena against Plymouth St. The game will not feature streaming video, but WDEV does have an audio feed for those outside the area interested in following the Cadets. Click the link below to go to WDEV Live Audio stream. Tonight is also a Wicked Wick game to help celebrate Halloween on the Hill.
WDEV Live Audio Feed - Click here to listen
White Out 2014!
The Norwich University Blue Line Club is sponsoring their annual White Out Game on November 14 at 7 PM against ECAC rival Southern Maine.
Come out and show why Kreitzberg Arena is one of the loudest rinks in the country!
Sponsorship levels for this event are:
**$100 - Sponsor's name on back of shirt and in game program
**$250 - Company logo on shirt and in game program
**$500 - Player sponsor for preseason trip to Quebec City. Sponsor/Company on shirt & in game program
To donate or for more infomation please visit the 2014 White Out event page.
Please call 802-485-2903 or e-mail Paul Morgan with questions.
WHEN: Saturday, November 15, 2014
WHERE: Kreitzberg Arena
COST: Pay as Go - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER & LEARN MORE
Questions contact the Alumni and Family Relations Office at (802)485-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Announcing 2014-2015 BLC Membership Registration!
The 2014-15 season is right around the corner! Blue Line Club Membership registration is now open!
Become a member of the Blue Line Club to receive special members-only promotions, insider info, game-day discounts and deals from the bookstore.
2014 Blue Line Club membership prices:
*Individual $25, Family $50
Click HERE to join the BLUE LINE CLUB!
Your membership in action:
* All membership fees directly support Norwich Hockey and the Blue Line Club.
* Dues help cover team and BLC events, special travel, and other needs not covered in the University Athletics budget.
* Memberships will run from June 1, 2014 - May 31, 2015.
* If you would prefer mailing in your membership, please click here or contact Paul Morgan at 802-485-2903 or email@example.com.
2014 Allen Doyle Golf Classic a big hit!
The Norwich Blue Line Club thanks everyone who attended the 15th Annual Allen Doyle Golf Classic! We loved seeing you at the beautiful Woodstock Golf Resort on August 11. This was the biggest fundraiser of the year for Norwich Hockey, and plays a crucial role in the ongoing success of the teams.
CLICK HERE TO SEE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EVENT!
We also invite you to be a sponsor of this event in years to come. Various sponsorship levels are available. Further information can be found on the registration page.
Please visit alumni.norwich.edu/2014allendoyle for more information and to register. Additionally, a downloadable registration form can be found here.
We look forward to seeing you on next year on August 9th & 10th!
Norwich BLC & The Knotty Shamrock Continue Partnership for 2013-2014 Season
The Norwich Blue Line Club and the Knotty Shamrock Restaurant have teamed up to offer Blue Line Club members a discount before home games and when the teams are on the road. All BLC members will receive the following:
- Pre-Game Specials
- All BLC members who purchase one appetizer will receive a second appetizer at 50%
- BLC member must be present to receive benefit
- In-Game/Live Streaming Special
- BLC members who purchase one appetizer will receive a second appetizer free
- BLC member must be present
- Unlimited appetizers may be purchase during the live streaming of the game (3 for 3, 4 for 4, etc.)
Be a part of the team! Join the Blue Line Club today!