Maroon & Gold Athletic Association
See what it means to RISE UP! FAQ’s Thank you to all our supporters!
The Maroon and Gold Athletic Association (MGAA) is the official fundraising arm for intercollegiate athletics at Norwich University. The mission of the MGAA is to encourage the involvement and financial support of alumni, parents, and friends of Norwich Athletics.
What your membership means to our student-athletes:
Your membership in the MGAA or one of the sport Clubs helps fund some of the most pressing needs of Norwich Athletics and allows for further competition at the highest level. Some examples of where your support is used include:
- Special travel (Spring Break competitions, off-season training)
- Team banquets and awards
- Specialized equipment
- Other important items not provided in the University budget
Norwich Student-Athletes are asking YOU to RISE UP!
All membership dues are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. All gifts directly go to helping build Norwich Athletics. In addition, all donors who RISE UP by giving more this year than last are entitled to the following benefits:
- 10% discount on Norwich merchandise at campus bookstore (annual gift must be at least $100)
- Norwich Athletics or Club window decal
- Recognition on the MGAA website
- First to know about future happenings, contests, and special events with the Maroon and Gold Athletic Association
Help support the future of Norwich Athletics! Become a member today!
For more information please contact Todd Nebeker, Assistant Director of the MGAA at email@example.com or 802.485.2903. Also see guidelines for supporters of Norwich Athletics.