The Norwich University Parent & Family Association Board is a volunteer association of current parents, guardians, spouses or family members. The objectives of the Board and NUPFA are to:
- Promote a better understanding of Norwich University's educational programs, resources, policies and goals;
- Promote a channel of communication between parents/guardians of our students and Norwich University;
- Promote the benefits of an education at Norwich University;
- Promote and support Norwich related events and activities.
By being a parent, guardian, grandparent, spouse of a Norwich student or alum you are part of the Norwich’s extended family and lifetime members of NUPFA. We encourage you to become involved and to let us know of your interests or concerns so that we may assist you and your student to make the Norwich educational and learning experience the best that it can be!
• Campus Events Committee – meets with prospective or current parents at on-campus events like Open Houses, Arrival Days and Parent & Family Weekend.
• Clubs Committee—helps organize and promote off-campus events like tailgate parties at Norwich athletic events, Student Sendoffs across the country, and Day of Service activities.
• Admissions Ambassadors—represent Norwich at college fairs and high school visits
• Parents Fund Committee -- works with the Norwich Development staff to plan and execute the annual Parents Fund Campaign to meet the University’s highest priorities.
• Governance Committee –partners with the Alumni & Family Relations staff to develop the programs and strategies to engage parents and families and further Norwich University’s mission.
Greg Crisci P'15
Joe Cox P'15
Director of Alumni & Family Events
The Norwich University Alumni and Family Relations Office provides staff support for NUPFA. Let us hear from you by contacting the NUPFA toll free at 877.485.2019, direct 802.485.2100, or email email@example.com. Norwich Forever!