Norwich University Clubs
, chapters, signature clubs and regional groups play a vital role in maintaining Norwich ties with alumni, students, parents, families and friends. Our mission is to foster a world-class club system that builds camaraderie, commitment and a lifelong relationship with Norwich University.
Norwich University Clubs focus on several distinct goals, including:
- To provide a connection to Norwich University on campus, on the Online Community and around the world
- To foster communication between volunteers
- To encourage strategic coordination between volunteer organizations and staff
- To enable new organizations, structures and functions as needed
There are more than 50 Norwich University clubs across America and in other nations. They gather together throughout the year for socials, sporting events, golf outings, ski events, community service activities, day trips to the Hill, barbecues, pool parties and cocktail receptions. All members of the Norwich family - from prospective students to esteemed members of the Old Guard, from parents to spouses, Corps, civilian and graduate students - are invited to all NU Club gatherings. When you come to an NU Club event you are guaranteed to meet old friends and make new ones! Reconnect with Norwich - join us for an NU Club event in your local area!
For more information about the NU Club system click the links below, or contact the Alumni Office at: 802.485.2100 or email email@example.com
- Club Listing - Contact information for the club where you live or are visiting.
- Events Calendar - Check out a complete listing of upcoming events hosted by NU Clubs around the country and the world.
- Starting a Club - Interested in starting a club or having a regional event in your local area?
- Club Pages - A great “virtual gathering place” for alumni, students, family members and friends.
- Club Officer Toolkit - Club Officers - check here for helpful planning documents, handouts and other tools.